1. You must be an Etsy seller.
2. You must have a blog, LiveJournal, TypePad, Wordpress, etc. that will support the ring code (sadly, MySpace blogs don't). Only blogs can be added to the ring. Etsy shops cannot.
3. You must have an EASY-TO-FIND link to your Etsy shop somewhere on your blog.
4. Please ensure that you enter the ring code into your blog template right away. Your blog will not be approved until that code is there.
5. Please place your code somewhere that is easy to find so people can continue making the ring rounds with ease - the preferred placement is in your left or right sidebar. You WILL NOT be approved if the code is merely entered into a blog post. It must be entered into your template.
6. PLEASE NOTE that having the ring code in your blog does not mean that it will be immediately activated. You must first be approved to join, so please allow at least one week for the code to become functional.
7. Please only submit one blog per Etsy shop. Do not submit mirror sites.
*Adapted from ubercherry's Etsy Sellers Who Blog ring rules.